Caudalie reformulated its hydration range and now launches the result of this improvement work: Vinosource-Hydra. The renovated range comprises 6 skincare products to moisturize our skin in-depth. This range has 95% of ingredients from natural origin and is vegan. In addition, all packaging in the Vinosource-Hydra range is 100% recyclable.
Caudalie Vinosource-Hydra is a range dedicated to moisturize sensitive skin. It is ideal for when you feel tightness, redness, or a dull complexion. This range is enriched with organic grape water, which helps to replenish the skin’s water reserves and prevent skin dryness. Further enriched with grapeseed polyphenols or grapeseed oil, Vinosource-Hydra products offer an antioxidant action respecting the most sensitive skin.
What’s new to this range?
- The range has now 6 products;
- The new addition is the Moisturizing Grape Water Jelly for normal to combination skin;
- Bio prebiotic grape water is now an ingredient in most of the products;
- Serum packaging is more ecological with an on-off closure without a plastic lid;
- The Regenerating Night Oil has been certified bio and its packaging has become more ecological thanks to the elimination of the carton;
- The Moisturizing Cream Mask is enriched with bio repairing gotu kola.
Caudalie Vinosource-Hydra new image
If your skin is in need of a hydration boost, check this entire range at my Beauty Bloom.